Help Us to continue Our work
Fibroids affect one third of child bearing age women.
We are too aware of how women put up with a very hard life with fibroids; a poorly understood and yet debilitating condition.
BFT, since its inception in 2008, has been largely supported in every way by its Founder (Dr Nicki On)and a few volunteers.
A decade on, today, we are seeking help and donations to sustain our free service.
Your donation will be for:
- 1. Online service and technical maintenance of BFT website
- 2. Update our information leaflets
- 3. Translation of our leaflets
- 4. Research funding on fibroids
- 5. Build a fund with a specific purpose for BFT's future sustainability independently from its Founder as she is getting old and hopefully less reliance of purely donations for survival.
Visit Justgiving page for our call for donation from end of July 2020.
THANK YOU in advance for showing your support and appreciation of our work.
Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage21/br/it/is/britishfibroidtrust.org.uk/public_html/Help/sponsor.php on line 46
Last updated on Tuesday 7 July 2020 11:35 am.