- 1. You agree to be legally bound by these Terms, when you access BFT website and shall take effect immediately on your first use our website.
- 2. Changes in these Terms, by online posting, may take place at any time. Please check this page from time to time for any changes made. Use of the BFT site after changes to the Terms are posted means you agree to be legally bound by the updated Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms you must not use our website.
- 3. The information or contents on this website is subject to change without notice.
- 4. If you provide the British Fibroid Trust with information (such as text, photos or images) when using this website you warrant that you are entitled to provide and license the information and you license the British Fibroid Trust to use, reproduce, modify and publish the information.
The BFT owns the copyright to this website. All content is under copyright.
Permitted use of our contents include:
- To refer to information about the BTF, or fibroids in general
- To download and temporarily store one or more pages of this website for your viewing on a personal computer or terminal, or
- For private or non-commercial academic research.
Whilst every effort is made to provide accurate and up-to-date information the content on this website should not be treated as a substitute for specific medical advice relevant to personal and particular circumstances.
The British Fibroid Trust is not liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused (including but not limited to, the negligence of the British Fibroid Trust) incurred in connection with this website, including but not limited to, as a result of reliance placed upon the information on this website.
Links to other websites are provided for information only.The British Fibroid Trust makes no representations or warranties in relation to these linked internet sites, including without limitation to:
- as to the accuracy or completeness of the information on theie website; or
- that the link website will be continuously available or free from any delay in operation or transmission, virus, communications failure, internet access difficulties or malfunction in hardware or software; or
It is recommended that you check with a member of the medical profession before embarking on any treatment other than that which has been prescribed for you by your doctor.
Last updated on Monday 1 February 2021 11:57 am.